Check-out what’s on at the 2018 Sovereign Shines this Christmas…
- Lights go on Sunday 9th December at 5pm
- Carols with the lifeboat crew – TBC
- Family fun and presentation event on Friday 14th and Saturday 15th December from 5pm until 7pm
– bring the whole family and see Father Christmas arrive by lifeboat, live music, local school
choir carols and much more
PLUS: meet your favourite Frozen film characters Elsa and Olaf
PLUS: enjoy a coffee or a glass of wine and a hot nibble
OR why not book a table at your favourite Waterfront eatery?
- Sovereign Shines ends 31st December
So, let a little light into your Christmas festivities this year and come and see the lights at Sovereign Shines at The Waterfront, Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne.
Don’t forget, if you can place a little loose change in our Sovereign Shines RNLI charity buckets it will definitely be put to good use saving lives at sea – thank you.
Thank-you to ALL our sponsors and supporters for their very generous donations. We look forward to your help and support again for the 2019 Christmas campaign.